1. | OUR CREDO
2. | OUR MEMBERS
3. | OUR ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION
4. | OUR ORGANIZATIONAL CHART & CHARACTERISTICS
5. | OUR GOVERNING CULTURE & STRUCTURE
6. | OUR BOARD PERFORMANCE
7. | OUR GOVERNANCE TOOLS
1. OUR CREDO
The European Petrochemical Association (EPCA) offers a global network to its more than 700 member companies from all over the world. It is recognized as the high quality international network for the Chemical Business Community, created for the purpose of meeting in Europe, communicating and exchanging appropriate information and knowledge, and valued for itsnpassion for continuous performance improvement.
• Give the best value to our members. “EPCA is all about people”: the speakers, the delegates, the members of EPCA bodies and working groups, the companies and their representatives who are part of the network and who all get a respectful and individualized attention.
• Be the reference network on a global scale for the Chemical Business Community. “EPCA isabout content”: focus on a central theme and deliverables for each conference or project and tackle that from different angles and with a diversity in talents to deliver coherent messages that help trace the strategic direction to take.
OUR CORE VALUES
• We adhere to the principle of Health, Safety and Environment First
• We are committed to creating a sustainable world in line with the United Nations Global Compact principles and the ICCA (*) Responsible Care Global Charter
• We always work to the highest ethical behavior and have integrity in all we do
• We act in conformity with competition law and promote its application to our member companies
• We are proud to create and share knowledge that helps to improve our daily lives
As a unique global network and high quality platform in Europe, it is our mission to continuously improve:
• the creation of knowledge and understanding that strengthens the sustainability of the chemical industry
• the efficiency of the sharing and dissemination of information and knowledge
• the effectiveness of the networking process
• the Image of the European Chemical Industry
OUR CORE BUSINESS
EPCA’s core business is the organization in Europe of a yearly mega-meeting of member companies to whom it delivers both content to reflect on, and the “logistics” for facilitating individual business meetings of members and their business partners. This meeting gathers together more than 2.800 member company delegates attending from 54 different countries. During EPCA’s 50 years of meeting activities, the EPCA Annual Meeting has evolved into becoming a true success story. Delegates attending represent the “who’s who” in chemistry and literally “move their offices” during the four days of the EPCA meeting, taking place in early October of each year.